Product Development Engineer
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a Product Development Engineer for our exciting, dynamic, fast paced manufacturing client who supply their products across the world. This is a newly created position and the role will be based at their Lisburn facility.
This client is offers an amazing working culture, 4 day working week (33hrs), hybrid working, flexi-time along with excellent salary and working environment.
Our client has an exciting vision therefore this is an opportunity where you can truly innovate and bring game changing ideas to life to meet short and long term strategic goals
Our client is looking for an innovative Engineer who is passionate about problem solving. You will support the Product Development Manager with product development lifecycles, data analysis and researching new technologies and sustainable materials.
- A degree in Engineering or related field, with experience in CAD systems, with experience in product design and development.
- Experience with cloud-based systems for data storage, analysis, and alerts
- Intermediate knowledge of programming languages such as Python and use of Power BI
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes and materials
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience of data-based decision making.
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google