£25000 - £27000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be working in Partnership with a leading organisation based outside of Antrim town to recruit a Procurement Officer to join their team.
What's in it for you;
- 33 days annual leave
- Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Life Assurance
- Educational Development Allowance
- Flexible working
- Company sick pay (6 months full pay, followed by 6 months half pay)
- Enhanced parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational health
- Free annual flu jabs
- Service awards
- Access to business lounge when travelling (+3 family/friends)
- Hotel discounts (Hastings, Maldron etc.)
- Perks discount card (shopping discount card)
- Big birthday gifts, retirement gifts etc.
- Payroll giving scheme (charitable donations)
- Touchdown holidays
- Other various staff perks & events throughout the year (e.g. Christmas party, BBQ, family fun days etc.)
The key responsibility with this role will be reporting to the Financial Controller, to provide a purchasing function to all
departments in the organisation.
- Ensure all purchase requests are in compliance within the company purchasing policy and procedures and within budget.
- To review, categorise, prioritise and action all Purchase Requisitions received from user departments.
- Management of purchase orders from order placement to delivery
- To source and price goods and services as required
- To liaise with internal departments concerning prices obtained
- Dealing with enquiries from prospective suppliers
- Assistance in tendering processes
Full details on role, benefits etc will be discussed upon full application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 02896935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.