Procurement Associate (Hybrid)
£33000 - £38000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a leading Global consultancy firm, to recruit for a number of Procurement professionals, to join their Supply Chain and Operations project team.
Come from a Procurement background?
Want to get involved in unique projects, across different industries?
My client provides hands-on delivery capability, backed-up by tried and tested technology, methodologies and infrastructure to assist clients with their projects and programmes using a model that is cost effective and scalable.
They develop new ways of working which often involve transformation of supply chains supporting the business and new approaches to procurement along with changes to business processes. As part of these projects, they often need to procure new goods and services on behalf of our Clients and the procurement delivery team undertake this activity.
Role will include;
- Market Analysis - predominantly desktop research into potential providers, capabilities, current technologies available etc. which can be used to inform the approach to take for a procurement.
- Spend Analytics - working alongside our team of experts to support extraction of data from Client systems, cleansing data, generating insights and resolving any queries arising.
- Market Engagement - administration for supplier engagement events, collation and presentation of feedback.
- Benchmarking - researching and assimilating performance and cost data and using this to understand the likely costs of services and goods being procured.
- Procurement Management - managing publication of expressions of interest, tender documentation etc, administration of clarification questions, assimilating tender evaluation feedback and supporting moderation. Also preparing for and supporting workshops to develop detailed Client requirements and establish how tenders will be evaluated.
- Procurement Planning - working with the Client to understand forecasted procurement activity and how this is to be resourced.
Full details including salary and unrivalled benefits package will be discussed upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.