Process Engineering Lead (Pharma/Medical Devices)
Science, Pharma & Food
MCS Group is working with a leading pharmaceutical company in Northern Ireland. Our client is seeking a career-driven Process Engineering Lead with strong leadership skills and experience in new equipment introduction. The Process Engineering Lead will take responsibility for successful engineering projects, ensuring the manufacture of sterile parenteral medical devices and drug products.
- Implement highly technical engineering projects for production machines and auxiliary equipment.
- Collaborate with equipment vendors for successful delivery and installation.
- Lead cross-functional projects, working closely with Production, Maintenance, and Quality.
- Support new product introductions, technology transfers, and process engineering enhancements.
- Ensure compliance with GMP, ISO, and safety policies.
- Support process and equipment validation, utilising statistical process control.
- Drive operational efficiency and effectiveness through system implementation.
- Investigate equipment failures and implement preventive measures.
- Establish strong engineering networks with clients, R&D, and Corporate Engineering.
- Interface with customers to meet project timelines.
- Mentor team members, providing technical oversight and promoting best practices.
- Third-level qualification in Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- 8+ years' progressive experience in highly regulated environments (pharmaceutical, medical device, etc.).
- Expertise in Project Management, Process Engineering, GMP, and ISO Requirements.
- Six Sigma/Lean certification and Total Productive Maintenance preferred.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kelly Eccles Senior Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google