£27000 - £34000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group are proud to be partnering with Colloide Engineering to Recruit a Process Engineer for their office in Cookstown.
Colloide Engineering is a leading engineering company dedicated to developing innovative solutions for the renewable energy sector. Their team of passionate engineers is committed to designing cutting-edge products that contribute to a more sustainable future. This Process Engineer will play a key role in developing new products related to the treatment of Digestate from Anaerobic Digesters.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
As a Process Engineer at Colloide Engineering, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects in the renewable energy sector. Your key responsibilities and accountabilities will include:
- Development of new products related to Anaerobic Digestion.
- Production of design calculations for the sizing of various process technologies.
- Business development related to digestate treatment technologies.
- Preparation of Tender Documents.
- Specification and selection of equipment.
- Conducting lab and pilot-scale trials.
- Demonstrating strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensuring an awareness of the environmental impact of design ideas.
- Utilizing Microsoft Suite, including Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint, and Solidworks.
- Willingness to travel within the UK and Ireland for site visits.
- Previous experience with fitting or commissioning equipment.
To be considered for this role, candidates must meet the following essential criteria:
- Minimum 2.2 Honours degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering or a related product design or engineering subject.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, including travel within the UK and Ireland.
- Possession of a full current driving license and access to a car.
- Excellent organisational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, Project.
Candidates with the following qualifications and experiences will be viewed favourably:
- Experience with the design and operation of digestate treatment plants.
- Working knowledge of water and wastewater treatment systems.
- Experience using ASPEN.
- An accredited first degree or Masters by a relevant professional body, such as the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IMechE).
- Experience in managing personnel.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence