Mid-Senior Java Engineer
€70000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group, in partnership with an AI fuelled med-tech organisation, is currently seeking a highly skilled Senior Java Engineer to join their dynamic team. As a Senior Software Developer with my client, you will play a crucial role in their continued research and development effort potentially working across a number of products. This is an exciting opportunity for a senior software engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation and make a real impact on the medical technology industry, and inevitably the lives of thousands of individuals globally.
- Competitive salary of up to €85,000 depending on experience
- Comprehensive health care plan
- 25 days of annual leave, plus stats
- Work from home policy (Ireland)
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline
- Around 5 years of experience in software development
- Expertise in Java development (Spring framework)
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Spring technologies
- Commercial experience with developing within a microservices environment
- Knowledge and commercial application of containerisation software such as Kubernetes or Docker
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience using Kafka to build real-time streaming data pipelines and applications
- Proficiency in cloud technologies, preferably AWS
Previous experience in software development for the med-tech, health-tech or medical device industry would be beneficial but not mandatory. The company has had some great success in hiring software engineers in recent years coming from financial services and other highly-regulated development environments.
- The Senior Developer will develop, test, and debug software applications using Java
- Participate in the design phase of projects, offering technical expertise and innovative solutions
- Utilise frameworks and libraries such as Spring, Hibernate
- Stay updated with the latest developments in Java and related technologies
- Maintain both company and industry best practices
To explore this exciting opportunity further and embark, please submit an up-to-date CV through the provided link or contact Eoin Meehan, Specialist IT Consultant for Ireland at MCS Group, via 016994279.
Even if this particular position does not match your requirements, MCS Group offers a wide selection of other job opportunities. Visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to discover our current listings and find the perfect fit for you.