Principal Consultant - Public sector
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an independent consultancy firm established over 10 years ago. My client is a true disruptor working specifically with the community, voluntary and public sectors.
This is a truly unique role, that will offer you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that genuinely recognise their employees are their most valuable asset. If you want to work in an environment that supports continuous learning and ownership then this is a role not to be missed!
In this role you will be working within the consulting service focused an applied research methods embracing co-design and consultations to product actionable insights and innovative solutions.
As the Principal consultant you will lead on the delivery of consulting contracts with a team of associate consultants, making sure all deadlines are met and in line with the client requirements, providing a lasting impact on the people, organisations and communities supporting social change.
- Overseeing, delivering and co-ordinating consulting projects efficiently, within budget and aligned to the client brief.
- Developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Producing high quality reports, being the face of the company and keeping your clients happy.
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility in the successful delivery of the consulting projects.
- 4 years' experience working in a consultancy capacity or with direct experience of engaging consultants.
- Experience working in public sector organisations.
- Experience with applied method research - Desirable
- Experience managing project teams, including line management of staff, to achieve KPI's
- Competitive salary, flexible dependant on experience
- Flexible Working - office in Belfast
- Free parking
- Discretionary bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Clear career progression and development as soon as you start.
- Fantastic culture, with an enthusiastic team working and supporting social change.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.