PR and Communications Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading supplier of innovative products and solutions to both the commercial construction sector and homeowners to recruit a PR and Communications Manager to join the dynamic marketing team and lead the PR and Communications efforts across the UK and Ireland.
You will play a pivotal role in enhancing brand visibility, reputation, and communication strategies. You will be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive PR and communications plan, managing the internal communications plans, and developing engagement in the vision, mission, and values.
In this aspirational role you will be;
- Working alongside the Head of Marketing to develop and implement marketing plans in line with the Company's sales and marketing strategy
- Developing and executing a comprehensive PR plan to elevate the company's image.
- Building & nurturing relationships with media outlets, industry influencers, and key stakeholders.
- Creating and distributing press releases, articles, and other PR materials.
- Developing and executing an effective internal communications plan
- Work closely with the Sales team to identify and analyse marketing needs specific to the market
- Researching market, conduct market analysis in terms of competitors, products, customers and report on findings
- Delivering strategic marketing plans specific to business needs with the marketing team and integration within the business
- Planning and implementing a programme of targeted promotion initiatives to support sales and boost awareness of our product range in the relevant markets
- Regular reporting of results against marketing plans to evaluate return on marketing investment
- Manage the PR activity and spend against budgets agreed with the Head of Marketing'
- Manage and attend selected customer events and trade shows when required
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Public Relations, or related field
· Minimum 12 months experience of marketing in the construction industry
· Proven track record in PR management
· Strong grasp of marketing principles and planning processes
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong commercial and analytical mindset with the ability to measure and report on PR performance
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.