Travel opportunities, bonus
Dublin City Centre
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to be partnering with one of the countries strongest, oldest and most established law firms within the United Kingdom and Ireland. They have grown globally to more than 30 countries across the globe and are widely recognised for their experience and industry leading focus within the I.T & Digital, Telecommunications and Media industries.
Recently this law practice has opened up a brand new office in the heart Dublin. They currently have a need to on-board an eager and ambitious IT Technician / Support Engineer to assist and build out their Dublin office to global standards.
Main duties and responsibilities for their next I.T Technician:
- Security Compliance: Work in tandem with a global well established team renowned for complying with the most up to date regulations and security policies for systems and processes and ensuring the new Dublin site matches these.
- User Support: Provide internal support to current partners within the business adhering to onboarding new users, addressing internal issues promptly whether they be in relation to software or hardware.
- Troubleshooting: Diagnoses, root cause analysis and resolution finding for any issues, bugs or freezes to systems, software applications, laptops or desktops.
- Technical Documentation: Building/creating Technical Documentation but also availing existing documentation to help grow your knowledge and understanding of company systems and software.
- Training: You will be the main point of contact for all training and guidance to new users on the clients IT best practices and collaborating with specific internal teams to outline any training needs.
- Application Support: Adhere to the Applications Support team to make sure the new Dublin site is up to standard and hands on, troubleshoot software applications for the new site.
Needed Requirements for their next I.T Technician:
- Experience with ITIL Framework.
- 5+ years' experience - commercially.
- Proven track record in a I.T Technician or Support Engineer role that's relevant to the requirements listed above.
- Previous experience in a Law Industry working as a Support Engineer or I.T Technician (extremely advantageous).
- Strong knowledge across a variety of tech like: Active Directory, Microsoft package, M365, Networking exposure - deployment, patching, servers, firewalls, hands on experience with the setup of software and hardware.
- A Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience (Cyber Security would be advantageous).
- Certifications such as CompTIA A+ or MCDST are extremely advantageous.
Other things to consider for their next I.T Technician / Support Engineer.
- Two stage interview process (Screening call + Face to face interview for the second stage).
- Must be Dublin based or easily commutable to central Dublin.
- 9:30- 5:30pm shift patterns.
- No weekend work.
- Strong communicator needed.
- 5% Matched Pension
- 25 days annual leave.
- Life assurance.
- Agile Directory would be extremely advantageous.
Base salary for their next I.T Technician / Support Engineer will be disclosed during screening call.