Solutions architect - Digital Twin!
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a talented Platform Solutions architect to join a brand new start up to Belfast, with a huge presence/ office base in London also seeking to have explosive growth globally in the year ahead!
This is a truly unique role, that will offer you the opportunity to join a forward-thinking organisation that genuinely recognise their employees are their most valuable asset. If you want to work in an environment that supports continuous learning and ownership, then this is a role not to be missed!
My client is an impressive technology firm based in Belfast and London. This role would be based in the Belfast office on the lookout for a talented Platform solutions architect to join their team on developing a world class, new and upcoming Centre of emerging technologies. You will work with a diverse portfolio of companies, using their technical expertise to help these organisations drive national and international growth for the UK businesses across the economy.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Double matched pension!
- Hybrid flexible working
- Focus on health and well being
- Generous annual leave
- Massive investment and training budget
- As the Solutions architect you will analyse user requirements to architect the platform.
- You will be engaging with stakeholders managing architectural constraints and working with solutions and system architects.
- You will be developing a proof of concept across a broad technology stack, that's includes data integration, security, simulation, AI and visualisation.
- Degree in engineering, computer science or associated field
- 2-3 years platform architecture experience/ open on levels
- Digital Twin knowledge/ experience would be great - desirable
- IOT Background would be very beneficial
- A creative mindset and key eye for detail
- Mechanical design/ aerospace/ defence background would be attractive.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.