Platform / Site Reliability Engineer
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a global newcomer in the FinTech sector in Northern Ireland. This company is in the process of building an entirely new team, offering you a unique opportunity to be a part of this innovative journey. With a proven track record of success in the US and substantial funding, this is an exciting and secure opportunity to enhance your career.
Our client is a leading player in the cryptocurrency industry, specialising in institutional-grade custody, trading, and onramp solutions. Founded in 2018, they have a strong commitment to supporting businesses in the world of crypto. Join a high-performing team of engineers and be part of an exciting journey in the crypto economy.
- Monitoring production environments to ensure the smooth running of the platform, services and products
- Identifying, addressing, troubleshooting and resolving complex technical issues
- Write and develop scripts to automate workflows, ensuring continuous improvement and efficiency
- Engage in an on-call rotation to resolve incidents occurring outside of core business hours
- Ensure continuous improvement and delivery to enhance system resilience, support processes and incident responses
- Work closely across cross-functional teams including Development, Product and Client Onboarding to ensure consistent and coherent operations across all external applications
- 10% discretionary bonus
- Significant equity opportunity
- Enhanced pension contributions
- 28 days annual leave + statutory days
- Private healthcare
- Hybrid working policy - work from home up to 3 days per week with fantastic Belfast City Centre office
- 2+ years of experience working with cloud platforms in an SRE / Platform / DevOps / Production / Systems / Application / support role
- Previous experience with automation and scripting, working with Bash, Perl, Powershell or similar
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Proven experience monitoring, troubleshooting and resolving complex problems, issues and systems
- Ideally you will have experience using visualisation tools (Datadog, Grafana etc.) and SQL
- If you have background in FinTech or financial trading, that's a bonus!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Senior IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.