Sales & Marketing
MCS Group are partnering with a leading global law firm with a culture of high-performance to recruit an enthusiastic Pitch Executive (12-month FTC) to work collaboratively with members of their UK Corporate division. This individual will support the business to win new mandates, including strategising and delivering client-focused proposals to agreed deadlines. Offering competitive salary, hybrid working, and an array of professional benefits.
Producing proposals, pitch presentations, and credential statements in line with quality standards:
- Executing strategy for the drafting and completion of high value multi-discipline bids and tenders
- Working collaboratively to produce high quality content and design outcomes
- Assisting the development of key messages and client-specific value propositions
- Editing and refining content and design of bid and tender documents
- 3+ years bid / proposals experience, preferably in a B2B services firm.
- Knowledge of Corporate practice and relevant product areas would be advantageous.
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, and communications skills.
- Project management skills, including the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and multi-task
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working
- 12-month contract with review for permanent position
- High-growth role
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via MCS Group website or contact Laura McKenna, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935520 .