People Services Business Partner
Human Resources & Personnel
People Services Business Partner - 3rd Sector - Great Belfast Area
I am a thrilled to be working with one of Northern Ireland's largest Charitable organisations, in the recruitment of a People Services Business Partner, to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis. The successful candidate with be passionate about the HR function and will have a desire to progress within their career.
Reporting to the Head of People Services, the successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for any operational matters regarding the HR function. This role will offer exposure to the full HR remit and will be responsible for providing advice and guidance on all HR policies and procedures. Some of the key responsibilities include -
- Provide support in the Recruitment and Selection process.
- Manage the process and provide inductions to all new starts.
- Monitor all sickness and absence and support the organisation by managing the well being of the workforce.
- Manage any employee relations issues end to end, including providing advice during any grievance or disciplinary cases.
- Partake in all Learning and Development needs.
- Ensure that all HR systems and manual HR records are kept up to date and that all information is processed, produced, and analysed efficiently.
- Provide support in all other necessary duties.
The successful candidate will have -
- At least 2 year's experience in an HR Generalist position.
- Level 5 CIPD qualification.
- Strong Employee Relations experience as well as knowledge on developing an delivery training.
- Knowledge and application of current employment legislation.
- Desire to progress within their career.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Hybrid and Flexible working
- Competitive perks and benefits
- Opportunity to progress and develop within your career
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023