People Advisor - Public sector
£26000 - £28000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
People Advisor - Belfast - Public sector
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with an award-winning public sector organisation based in Belfast as they look to add a People Advisor to their team on a full-time, fixed-term contract basis for a minimum of 6 months.
The People Advisor will be responsible for workforce planning and people operation-associated tasks. You will also have responsibility for developing and adding value to support the organisation in meeting its organisational goals and long-term success.
This role will involving auditing files, analysing data and making recommendations based of the findings to support the growth and development of the organisation.
The main responsibilities:
- Manage internal audits monthly.
- Manage the full life cycle of internal workforce planning processes.
- To support and prioritise external recruitment processes.
- Manage and maintain records for the use of agency workers.
- Ensure that all HR services are delivered to the same high standard across all divisions.
- Engage in and promote positive channels of communications within the People & Culture team.
The ideal candidate:
- 1 year of HR Generalist experience
- 1 year of experience supporting workforce planning
- Degree in HR or relevant discipline
- CIPD level 3 or above
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience in maintaining good records for management reporting.
What's on offer:
- Salary of £26k - £28k
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Annual leave allowance of 37 days
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02890 490910 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023