Payroll Specialist (exposure to HR)
£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a very successful organisation based in Dromore who are seeking to recruit a Payroll Specialist on a full time, permament basis.
This role is split into two and a great role for someone that has a passion for payroll but also keen to get exposure to HR. Your new role will focus 2 days on payroll & the rest on duties such as assisting with company culture & promoting a positive environment.
Specific Duties Include:
- Processing payroll for weekly paid staff to strict deadlines
- Ensuring company pension obligations are met
- Ensuring submission of Real Time Information to HMRC
- Liaise with department heads to record and reconcile holidays and entitlement
- Assist with the administration of company uniform.
- Assist with the development of the company culture and values
- Assist with Disciplinary and Grievance procedures
What You Need to Succeed?
- Previous experience working in a payroll environment
- Accuracy and enthusiasm
- Driven & motivated attitude
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of a close knit team
- Competitive annual salary
- Parking onsite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.