£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Specialist for our client based in Antrim on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in the industrial technology market developing hardware and solutions to assist with their hardware, ultimately to create valuable insights for their end users. They have operations right across the globe with sites in the UK, Europe, USA and further afield and they now have a fantastic opportunity and to seek to add a Payroll Specialist to their team, offering £25k - £30k, 33 days holidays, hybrid working and much more!
As Payroll Specialist you will support our UK operations, processing payroll audits, system updates, document/file review, and verification that is required.
- Prepare, calculate, and process weekly/monthly wages.
- Maintain accurate Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Carrying out regular imports and exports of payroll data between systems.
- Complete employee audits and reconciliation.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external stakeholder queries.
- Assist compensations, RTI submissions and other related documentation.
- AdHoc Finance duties.
What you need to succeed:
- 1 - 2 years Payroll experience.
- Excellent professional communication skills - written and verbal.
- Competent with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management skills.
- Good team player
What's in it for you:
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Hybrid Working Policy - 2 days in the office
- Pension - 6%
- Free on-site parking
- Early Friday Finish
- Health Cash Back Plan
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.