£23000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Payroll Associate for our client based in Toome on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is one of the UK and Ireland's largest manufacturer in their field. Operating sustainably in their market, they have been successfully manufacturing products for more than 40 years. They have been doing so across 3 sites and have been pioneering industry firsts to maximise performance and solutions for their customers. As they now seek a Payroll Associate to join their team, they are offering £23k - £27k, 28 days holidays, pension, free parking & more.
As Payroll Associate you will assist in the preparation, calculate, and process computerised weekly and monthly wages.
- Prepare, calculate, and process weekly/monthly wages.
- Maintain accurate Payroll and Time & Attendance systems.
- Carrying out regular imports and exports of payroll data between systems.
- HMRC and ROI reports, if required.
- Monitor and issue payslips.
- Manage internal queries.
- Support continuous development of payroll framework and systems.
- AdHoc Finance duties.
What you need to succeed:
- 1-2 years of experience in Payroll or similar role
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables and VLookUps is beneficial
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 is beneficial
- Excellent professional communication skills - written and verbal
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise work and exercise good time management skills
What's in it for you:
- £23k - £27k
- 28 days holidays
- Free parking
- Open, friendly environment
- PLUS MORE
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.