Payroll Assistant (Interim)
£25000 - £27000 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a large public sector body to recruit a Payroll Assistant to join them on a temporary basis for 12 months with the possibility of extension.
As the successful Payroll Assistant you will have a range of responsibilities. These will include;
- Check, query and calculate input data
- Query resolution
- Financial reporting
- Effective communication
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
As the successful Payroll Assistant you will have the following characteristics;
- One year's previous experience working in a payroll environment.
- Experience working in a similar role .
- A sound basic understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly Microsoft excel.
As the successful Payroll Assistant you will benefit from;
- Market leading remuneration package
- Excellent work-life balance
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Pickering, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935491
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google