£21000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group has a new opportunity for a Payroll Administrator located in Belfast
This practice has a strong reputation in the local market for their expertise in taxation, business development, property, and corporate finance. Working with clients of all sizes and across sectors successfully for over 20 years, their expertise helps to ensure their clients' ongoing success.
With a friendly team environment and based in Belfast City Centre, this is an ideal opportunity for someone seeking a long-term stable role with an excellent work-life balance within a well established and growing practice.
The role for the successful Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing of the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll across a wide range of sectors
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Deal with correspondence from HMRC
- BACS payments, pensions and potential for ROI payroll
- Experience processing end-to-end payroll, preferably within a practice environment
- Strong working knowledge of SAGE and/or Xero
- Proven ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work well within a team
- Energetic work environment
- Potential to develop and progress within a reputable firm
- Competitive salary package
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on 02890490861 or email@example.com
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.