£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group has been appointed by a successful Accountancy Firm in Mid Ulster to source a Payroll Administrator to join their expanding team.
The firm has an excellent reputation for delivering high quality services to a broad range of clients of all sizes and industries. This role would be ideal for someone who lives locally in the region and wants to avoid a long commute during rush hour, allowing you to have a better work-life balance. This opportunity will provide you with excellent experience and the opportunity to grow and progress in your career.
The role for the successful Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing of the weekly, fortnightly and monthly payroll across a wide range of sectors
- Liaising with clients and partners
- Deal with correspondence from HMRC
- BACS payments, pensions and potential for ROI payroll
- Full end to end payroll
The ideal Payroll Administrator will meet the following criteria:
- Experience processing payroll;
- Previous experience in a practice is desired but not essential;
- Previous experience using Sage, Xero or Brightpay is preferred;
- Proven ability to work to deadlines;
- Ability to work well within a team.
The successful Payroll Administrator can expect to receive the following:
- Competitive salary and remuneration package;
- Energetic and social work environment;
- Potential to develop and progress within a reputable firm;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on 02890490861 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.