£26000.00 - £29000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
Our client, is a leader in their field within the hospitality industry. They are a family-owned business based in Belfast. They are now one of the UK's leading merchants and with over 1600 employees. They are offering up to £29k, 29 days holidays, on site lunches everyday & much more!
As a Payroll Administrator, you will support the Payroll team and wider finance department.
- To work as part of a team undertaking administrative, advisory and payroll duties to ensure that all procedures are completed to a high standard.
- To ensure weekly and monthly payroll are processed within the required time frames, liaising with relevant teams on payroll matters.
- To conduct pay review analysis before processing reports for BACS payment.
- To ensure employee records are accurate and up to date.
- To ensure all payroll requirements and procedures relating to payroll are being followed.
- To reconcile employee payroll records ensuring that all new starters are added to the payroll system, leavers are removed from the system at the correct time.
- To have a good knowledge of all Statutory Legislation relating to payroll, SSP, SMP, SPP and holiday entitlement calculations.
- Manage standards, processes and controls ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
- To carry out any other duties related to the role.
What you need to succeed:
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English (Grade C or above) or equivalent.
- Experience within a payroll department responsible for processing a large number of employees.
- Experience processing payroll using SAGE 50 Payroll
What's in it for you:
- £26k - £28k
- 29 days holidays
- Staff Discount on Products!
- Pension Scheme
- Great team culture / environment
- Free parking
- On site lunches everyday
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact James Johnson, Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490894
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.