Parts Sales Rep
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group are delighted to be working with the leading provider of heavy commercial vehicles and parts throughout Northern Ireland to recruit 2 Parts Sales Reps, 1 based in Ballyclare and 1 based in Dungannon.
As a Parts Sales Rep, you will join a strong business which provides alternative parts for all makes and models of new and used vehicles and will play a key role within the aftersales side of the business. Focusing primarily on promoting products and promotions to both existing and new customers.
- To implement tailored customer plans for their existing customer base.
- To identify, and secure, new customers and implement tailored customer plans with clear guidance on parts and servicing prices.
- Obtain market intelligence and report competitor activity.
- Identify impress stock opportunities and agree these with local depot management prior to setting up customer agreements. Monitor and manage impress stock levels on a monthly basis.
- Previous knowledge and experience of the heavy vehicle industry is highly desirable.
- Previous relevant sales experience is essential, preferably in relation to vehicle parts sales.
- Previous experience and use of CM systems would be desirable.
- the ability to build and maintain strong, [positive working relationships to drive customer loyalty and confidence.
- Competitive salary.
- Strong achievable bonuses.
- 30 days paid holiday
- Pension scheme.
- Health cash plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Gym Memberships
- Death in service
- On site parking
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity or a general enquiry about your career prospects, please contact Paul Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group, on 02890 490 904 or by email - email@example.com. You can view a wide selection of current jobs by visiting MCS Group website or sending your CV for consideration on the portal.