Part-time HR Officer
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
HR Officer - Private Sector - Dungannon Area - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to be representing an award-winning, private sector organisation, based in the Dungannon area, in the recruitment of an HR Officer, to join their team on a part-time, permanent basis.
The successful HR Officer will provide assistance and support for the full HR function and will deliver high-quality, customer-focused service to both internal and external customers. This standalone role will offer the successful candidate the opportunity to make the role their own and be hands on in many areas including -
- End-to-end recruitment, selection, assessment and retention support, and associated activities.
- Implementing and developing HR policies and procedures.
- Maintaining and updating HR information systems.
- Assisting in onboarding, offboarding and inductions.
- Provide accurate and timely advice, guidance, and support on all policies and procedures.
- Support in any employee relations issues and provide guidance to managers in line with company policies.
- Manage absence throughout the business, in line with policies and procedures.
The successful candidate
The successful candidate will have -
- CIPD qualified
- At least 2 years experience in a generalist capacity.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
What's on offer
- Highly competitive salary of £30k - £35k
- Flexible working opportunities
- Free on-site parking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Olivia McClenaghan, HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896935513
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs?www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023