Part time Credit Controller
£12500.00 - £13000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a leading retail company based in Belfast to recruit for a Credit Controller on a part time, permanent basis.
This role will be 2.5 days per week.
Our client is a leading retail company based in Belfast and have multiple sites across NI, ROI and Europe. They have a range of divisions within the business that provide an array of services and products to their customer base. Due to continued growth, now is a great time to join the company as they look to add a Credit Controller to their Belfast finance team.
- Compiling Direct Debit files and transmitting to the bank.
- Resolving queries both internally and externally around outstanding invoices
- Process credit vet reports' ensuring all information has been received from the Customer.
- Timely and effective collection of debts
- All customer service queries (eg copy invoices, statements) Log and follow up on queries.
- Open new credit accounts for Customers ensuring that the information provided is accurate and they are trading under the correct legal entity. Ensuring the credit policy and procedures are adhered to.
- Deal promptly with unpaid Direct Debits and Cheques.
- Liaise with Sales Team regarding accounts on stop.
- 2 years experience within a credit control or collections tam
- Good interpersonal skills
- Accuracy and strong attention to detail
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment
- Parking onsite
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.