£27500.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group - Part-Qualified Accountant - Belfast
MCS are delighted to be working with a well-established Accountancy Practice in South Belfast, looking for a Part-Qualified Accountant to join their team.
Our client is a well-established Accountancy Practice that has been operating for more than 35 years and provides a range of top class services to their varied client base, such as Audit, Accounts, Taxation and Insolvency. Due to internal promotions and an extended period of growth, now is the ideal time to join the Practice as a Part-Qualified Accountant.
As the successful Part-Qualified Accountant, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Accounts Production for a wide variety of clients
- Tax compliance and returns
- Assisting on audits
- A range of other ad-hoc finance duties
The successful Part-Qualified Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Previous experience in a practice environment
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified OR IATI Qualified
- Experience in a range of duties such as tax, accounts prep, audit etc.
As the successful Part-Qualified Accountant, you can expect to receive the following:
- A competitive salary and remuneration package
- 30 days annual leave including statutory holidays
- Hybrid and flexible working options
- Early Friday finishes
- Growth and progression opportunities
- Study support
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team.
If you believe you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply today to take the next step in your accountancy career.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Connor Day, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS group on 02890490861 or email@example.com
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.