Operations & Supply Chain Finance Analyst
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Finance & Accounting
Our client, is a leader in their field within the FMCG industry. They are a family-owned business based in Downpatrick, making their name producing premium FMCG for leading supermarkets. They are now one of the UK's leading and award-winning food producers with over 1200 employees. They are offering £35k - £45k, 30 days holidays, free breakfast & lunch options, gym discounts & much more!
As a Financial Analyst, you will support the Factory Finance team and wider finance department.
- Oversee Daily & Weekly Factory Labour variance reporting
- Assist Factory Finance Manager with developing Supply Chain KPIs & enhanced reporting
- Working with site Operations teams to ensure robust product costings are produced
- Monthly Valuation and reporting of stocks and work in progress
- Performing Factory process reviews to recommend/implement process improvements
- Assisting with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Driving improvement and standardisation in finance processes to maximise efficiency and quality of KPI reporting
- Business Partnering with Operations and Supply Chain Teams
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in a Purchase Ledger role
- Part Qualified / Qualified Accountant with relevant experience working in a similar role.
- Experience of a Manufacturing environment
- Strong Financial modelling skills including use of pivot tables and manipulation of data
- Structured and Organised
- Good Communication skills, comfortable communicating across all levels
- Experience of planning and organising several tasks and prioritising, and to cope with conflicting demands and deadlines.
What's in it for you:
- £35k - £45k
- 30 days holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Great team culture / environment
- Free parking
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Open plan, friendly office
- Free Breakfast & Lunch Options
- £25 to spend at the in house shop each week
- Cycle to Work
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact James Johnson, Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490894
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.