IT Networks Manager
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Up to 10% Bonus. On Call allowance.
IT & Digital
Looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity as a Network Manager? Look no further than this fantastic opportunity for a great up and coming company!
MCS Group is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Network Manager who is proficient in Juniper, Cisco, and MPLS technologies. As the Network Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the design, implementation, and maintenance of the company's network infrastructure.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the network, including troubleshooting and resolving network issues as they arise.
- Designing and implementing new network solutions to support business requirements and growth.
- Ensuring network security and compliance with industry standards and best practices.
- Developing and maintaining network documentation and procedures.
- Managing relationships with vendors and service providers.
To be considered for this role, you must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in network management, with a strong focus on Juniper and Cisco. You must also have excellent communication skills, the ability to work well under pressure, and a proven track record of successfully managing complex network environments.
My client offers competitive salary packages and excellent benefits, as well as opportunities for professional development and growth within our company.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs