National Account Executive
£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + Company Car
Sales & Marketing
MCS group are delighted to be working with market leaders in the supply of own-label herbs and spices in the UK and distribute over 100 blue chip FMCG brands which includes WKD, Merrydown Cider, Shloer and bottlegreen, Zip ignition products and Meridian nut butters, in the UK and Ireland to recruit a National Account Executive.
As a National Account Executive, you will aim to achieve and surpass customer sales & profit budgets and maximise return on investment of the drinks range of alcohol brands (primarily the WKD range) to a portfolio of Out of Home Wholesale & Retail Accounts in line with Sales, Shopper & Brand objectives. This is both managing current trading accounts and will also involve some prospecting of new business
- Manage customer portfolio with existing and new business to meet sales, shopper and brand objectives within the agreed parameters.
- To develop collaborative customer partnerships that encapsulate the key points contained within the customer's summary of needs. Translate Sales & Brand objectives into relevant customer business plans/ranging/activation and in line with their business cycles.
- To execute national plans at local level ensuring distribution & activation is in line with brand objectives & any additional support is within TGM targets.
- To work closely with Brand and NPD teams to ensure they are totally aware of key customer profiles & menu cycles.
- FMCG Account Management/Business Development experience/
- Excel, PowerPoint presentation experience.
- Ability to work to time deadlines.
- Experience of the market with trends, pricing, promotions etc.
- full, clean driving licence.
- Competitive Salary + 10% Bonus of salary
- Company car
- Flexible working hours
- Summer working hours - Early finishes on Friday during the months of June, July, August.
- Manage your own calendar.
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity or a general enquiry about your career prospects, please contact Paul Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group, on 02890 490 904 . You can view a wide selection of current jobs by visiting MCS Group website or sending your CV for consideration on the portal.