£33000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Mechanical Engineer for our client based in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing team on innovators in delivering solutions that have an impact to clean and decarbonise the air.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will:
- Conduct research to develop manufacturing processes, instrumentation, and mechanical equipment
- Analyse test data and propose design improvements to resolve technical issues
- Prepare detailed drawings, engineering plans, specifications, and cost estimates for projects
- Design and develop mechanical components and systems using analysis, calculations and modelling techniques
You will have:
- Bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering field.
- 3+ years' experience designing mechanical components/systems.
- Strong technical software skills including CAD, FEA, CFD, etc.
- Hands-on experience with manufacturing and testing techniques.
You will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Company Pension
- Private Medical
- Cycle to Work
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kathy Donaghey Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935521
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google