£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
I am delighted to be working alongside a locally owned, growing professional services business based in Belfast to recruit a Marketing Executive to join the team and be responsible for developing the marketing strategy to engage customers.
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
This is a really exciting opportunity for a marketing professional keen to develop their career within a fast paced, customer focused sector. Excellent basic salary + benefits + CPD opportunity + hybrid working.
- Grow and expand company social media presence into new & emerging social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, and Instagram
- Manage the social media content, creating engaging content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimise visits
- Optimise content following search engine optimisation (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns
- Generate brochures & marketing literature
- Create dynamic written, graphic, and video content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Collaborate with industry thought leaders and experts on guest article
- Ensure brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members
- Work as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
To be successful within the role, you will have gained previous experience within a marketing function and have demonstrable track record of planning, implementing and analysing marketing campaigns to increase sales. As Marketing Executive, you will also be comfortable on a wide range of social media platforms and relevant software to schedule content
This role offers an excellent basic salary + bonus + extensive benefits. We also offer a hybrid working model (after a training period), of 3 days in office and 2 days WFH.
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.