Marketing Assistant (PT 21 Hours)
£29000 - £30000 per annum
MCS Group are currently working with a well-known public sector organisation who are seeking a dynamic and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Digital Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the digital marketing function, ensuring effective management of the website and social media presence, and contributing to the success of various marketing campaigns.
- Assist in day-to-day digital marketing operations.
- Manage website and social media platforms, ensuring compliance with guidelines.
- Use marketing tools to create promotional materials.
- Support online marketing campaigns.
- Handle general administrative tasks.
Qualifications and Experience:
- HND/Foundation Degree or equivalent (Level 5 qualification) in a relevant field. OR
- 2 years of experience in a communications/marketing role, including:
- Social media content creation.
- Website content management.
- IT literacy.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Valid driving license and access to transport.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 90490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.