Market Insights Manager
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is currently working alongside a leading, people-focused healthcare business to recruit a Market Insights Manager. Established over 50 years ago and continuing to go from strength to strength, the organisation has a successful track record as a high-quality medical device manufacturer with products sold across the globe.
Reporting directly to the Head of Products & Insights, this role is responsible for supporting the execution of the product vision and strategy of the business Ostomy will take a holistic view of the product experience and will support our portfolio through all stages of the product lifecycle, maximising revenue, profit, market share and user experience.
This role supports and facilitates an insights-led culture, leading to new innovations across global markets and a user-based approach to all messaging, communication, and development of both service and product propositions.
- Be responsible for managing products through all stages of activity within the product lifecycle, helping underpin the global commercial strategy.
- Take a proactive approach to manage the Global product portfolio, ensuring it provides optimal and efficient levels from both a commercial and an operational perspective.
- Be an expert with respect to understanding the effectiveness of products in global markets and make recommendations for improvements/ developments.
- Working with the Head of Product & Insights. Maximize the commercial potential of the product portfolio and make recommendations for the development of line extensions and in-life product improvements.
- Monitor the commercial performance of the product portfolio from a global perspective and be able to formulate and articulate product strategies when intervention is required.
- Be an expert in understanding global market dynamics, and support investigations to deepen our understanding.
- Own competitor analysis for the product portfolio. creating and maintaining an easily accessible format for internal use.
- Working with Quality and Regulatory colleagues, support any commercial activity required to achieve and maintain MOR compliance across the portfolio.
- Act as the product champion ensuring their presentation and appearance is always of the highest standard.
- Be responsible for delivering product training sessions for all new employees and where appropriate tailor the training to match the requirements/nature of the role.
- BSc/BA in relevant field
- Previous Product Management experience
- Strong data analytical skills
- Ability to network internally and externally
- Professional qualification in Marketing, Product Management, or equivalent
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.