Manufacturing Engineer (Lean/Improvement)
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer for our market-leading manufacturing client in Ballymena.
This is an excellent opportunity to be involved with a well-established, highly successful manufacturing business bringing best-in-class solutions and products to the market.
We are looking to recruit passionate and ambitious engineers to join the team. This is a brilliant time to join the growing business as we are recruiting a number of engineers to support this growth, development, and the future of the business.
As a manufacturing Engineer you will:-
- Get involved in the specification of processes, methods, equipment, and tooling to improve manufacturing safety, quality, velocity & cost
- Define, develop & verify manufacturing capabilities.
- Identify new concepts, processes, materials, and technology to enhance production's efficiency and profitability, and environmental footprint.
You will have:-
- HNC or equivalent in an engineering discipline OR candidates with lesser qualifications with 5 years relevant experience will be considered.
- Gained experience in an engineering environment, leading projects, and been involved in problem-solving techniques on a production line
- Strong IT Skills (including Microsoft Office & Excel), 3D modelling experience with an understanding of engineering drawings, tooling, and jigging.
- Experience using an MRP system
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google