Excellent package & Benefits
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Manufacturing Engineer for our global manufacturing client based in Craigavon.
This is an exciting opportunity for a manufacturing engineer to grow a career within a highly successful well-established organisation.
As a Manufacturing Engineer your role will include:
- Planning and implementation of Manufacturing related projects
- Continuous improvement of Manufacturing processes
- Root cause analysis and implementing of Safety and Quality improvements.
- Provision of Engineering support to Production departments
- Implementation of Engineering changes from Design into Production
- Highlighting and implementation of health and safety, quality and productivity improvements
The successful candidate:
- Educated to HND/Degree level in an Engineering related discipline, with a minimum of 1 year's relevant engineering experience (We will consider applications from those whose experience has been gained through industrial placement) OR Hold a HNC in an Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 3 years' relevant engineering experience OR Lesser qualifications in an Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 10 years relevant engineering experience.
- Basic welding knowledge and skills to meet the needs of the role (E.g. Set up weld processes, monitor, prevent and remedy weld defects, basic manual welding skills e.g. Mig or Tig welding, not necessarily gained in a professional capacity).
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google