Manager - Commercial Litigation
£58000 - £75000 per annum
We are delighted to partner once again with one of our longstanding legal clients as they seek to recruit a Manager for their Commercial Litigation department.
The firm is one of the world's leading professional services firms, with a global office network that allows for complete coverage for their clients. Regarding as being at the forefront of the evolution of legal service delivery and technology utilisation, the firm is able to blend unparalleled human expertise with cutting edge solutions.
The Manager role sits within the Commercial Litigation team in Belfast and within one of the largest practice groups across the network - boasting a global team of over 350 fee earners.
Managers are senior, experienced solicitors or barristers who are integral to ensuring the highest standards of service delivery are met. The role involves supervising and training teams of solicitors, trainees and legal analysts alongside the performance of fee earning work to ensure client projects are delivered.
Relationship building with internal and external stakeholders, project scoping and pricing and process improvement are also all key components of the Manager role.
The ideal candidate for the Manager position should be:
- A Qualified solicitor or barrister in England and Wales or Northern Ireland, but Republic of Ireland or other common law jurisdictions will be considered.
- 5+ year's PQE in commercial litigation, although exceptional candidates with less than 5 years' relevant experience will be considered
- Proven in presenting to clients, including the ability to summarise complex issues succinctly verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytically, coupled with sound judgement to balance multiple factors and solve complex problems.
- IT literate, including an aptitude for learning (and becoming proficient in) the use of software and IT applications.
- Experienced in managing more junior lawyers or legal staff.
The successful candidate can expect a leading salary combined with exceptional benefits, hybrid or remote working options and a work life balance that is often lacking in private practice environments.
For more information or to speak in confidence, contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896935516