Up to £50000.00 per annum + Free on Site Car Parking, Holidays
Finance & Accounting
Management Accountant - Magherafelt
MCS group are looking for a Management Accountant to join a rapidly growing, extremely successful Facilities Management company based in Magherafelt.
Our client is a family run company who have been established for over 40 years. The company in the last year have almost doubled their revenue with plans to continue this growth.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Annual Budgeting and Forecasting
- UK and ROI VAT returns
- Bank Reconciliation and Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Cashflow projections
- Other duties as highlighted in the full job description
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified, Part- Qualified or Qualified by Experience
- Experience from Practice or Industry
- Experience working in fast paced environment (desired, not essential)
- Experience in Manufacturing (desired, not essential)
- Strong Knowledge of systems and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Management Accountant you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm and friendly supportive environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35 495.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.