£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + pension, car-parking
Finance & Accounting
Management Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's most well-known, Top 100 companies as they look for a Management Accountant to join their team.
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with one of NI's Top 100 companies as they look to grow their finance team. This is an incredible opportunity to join a highly reputable company with a supportive and dynamic culture.
As the successful Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Divisional Finance Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing and reviewing monthly management accounts in accordance with Group policies & procedures
- Analysis and interpretation of KPI's
- Preparation and submission of financial forecasts
- Assisting in the year-end audit process
- Mentoring junior members of the finance team
- Other Duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Management Accountant will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Strong IT skills
- Strong communication skills
As the successful Management Accountant, you will receive the following:
- Competitive annual salary
- Generous annual leave that increases the length of service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- Genuine career progression
- On-site carparking
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Harvest Holland, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5525
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.