Level 2 Support Engineer
€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum + Holidays, pension
IT & Digital
MCS Group is very proud to partner with a long standing Managed Services Provider who are expanding their Support team in Sligo and are seeking a level 2 Support Engineer. A brilliant chance to work with a very experienced team that is committed to developing its employees via advanced training, constant development, and a clear career path.
Attracted by an interesting role that will keep you on your feet and offer exposure in more areas than your typical Support based role? Take a gander and if you feel as if this is the right role to really boost your career then don't hesitate to apply!
The person we are looking for as our next Level 2 Support Engineer:
- Strong level of industry experience in technical support, desktop troubleshooting or field service engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a relevant Support based role.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Offered support for ticket-based systems in line with SLA's
- IT support experience covering Windows servers, networks, mail filtering, AV Management, and anti-malware.
- Displays enthusiasm and a desire to grow in the support field.
- Proven track record in being able to manage multiple small-medium sized projects at once.
- Must hold a valid driving license.
The role as our next Level 2 Support Engineer:
- Level 2/3 support for Windows
- Manage Back up set ups.
- Work on ICT projects
- Rollout of brand-new equipment to the entire organisation
- Consistent and accurate documentation
- Desktop servers, Backup Setups
- Security and firewalls management
- Basic IT support issues for end users and internal team
- Jumping into queues and managing tickets
- Escalating to level 3
What is in it for you as our next Level 2 Support Engineer?
- Standard Pay
- Hybrid working model 3 days in vs 2 days at home.
- Learning and development fund
- Access to training programs (Microsoft/ Azure Certificates)
- Team building exercises and incentives
- Group Scheme (vouchers/discounts)
- Company dinners, parties and events.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- 24/7 EAP for free confidential counselling & advice.
- Standard pension coming in 2024
- Health insurance coming in 2024
Salary Range as our next Level 2 Support Engineer:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Cameron Quigley Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on +016994355