£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
We are delighted to partner with one of the world's leading management consultancies as they seek to appoint a Legal Counsel to join their EMEA legal team.
Our Client are an international force in consulting services, with a comprehensive range of service offerings and a diverse and well-hedged client base covering a wide spectrum of sectors and ranging from national governments and central banks to regulated industries and listed companies. They now span more than 50 offices globally, have a global workforce in the thousands and boast a multi-billion dollar turnover, with double digit growth again predicted this year. In a time of economic uncertainty, they are well positioned for success and have found a formula to achieve this whilst also creating a world-class work culture.
The Legal Counsel role will sit within a wider legal team supporting EMEA operations, with colleagues spread across GB, France, Spain and Germany. Th role will be a standalone position in Belfast, and as such requires the post holder to be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision, but will be placed within the office of a sister company operating in the city - meaning the role is not isolated.
Key responsibilities include:
- Drafting, negotiating and review of commercial contracts and vendor agreements
- Identifying and consulting the business on liability exposure and risk management
- Drafting of NDAs and terms and conditions
- Support on litigation cases and dealing with commercial disputes
- Support work on M&A activity when required
The ideal candidate for the Legal Counsels should be:
- Qualified solicitor in GB or Northern Ireland
- Able to show 2-5 years PE with experience drawn from in house or law firm environments
- Experienced in areas of commercial and/or corporate law with a particular premium on experience with commercial contracts
The successful Legal Counsel can expect a strong basic salary plus bonus, annual leave and wider benefits one would expect from a global business.
For more information or to speak in confidence, contact Phil Clarke at MCS Group email@example.com 02896935516