Lead DevOps Engineer
€75000.00 - €85000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to be partnering with an innovative Fintech organisation in their search for a Lead DevOps Engineer. Are you ready to drive innovation at the intersection of finance and technology? Join our expanding Fintech client in North Dublin as a Lead DevOps Engineer, where your technical expertise while building out and leading your own team. As a Lead DevOps Engineer you'll play a huge part in the scaling and growth of an international Fintech platform.
Hybrid working in North Dublin
Responsibilities as their next Lead DevOps Engineer:
- You'll be the point of contact/ mentor for all Junior DevOps Engineers within the team.
- Adhere to assisting System Monitoring and Application maintenance.
- Guarantee a seamless product release experience, minimising any operational interruptions, and significantly reducing deployment mishaps and the need for reverting changes.
- Guarantee the continuous integration / continuous deployment pipelines are enhanced to provide the most efficient service possible to internal customers.
- Working in tandem with the rest of the organisation, I.E Stakeholders, QA, Development and IT team to identify release dependencies.
- Continuous development of all environments used to host our core business applications (develop and deliver).
- Assist and advice to stress testing, security audits and benchmarking.
- Work in partnership with the security teams to adhere to best practices and most importantly; compliance standards what are in line with ISO27001.
- Maintain and ensure that procedural and system documentation remains current and pertinent.
- Significant experience in DevOps Engineering (Linux, AWS, CI/CD)
- You'll have some prior management and/or team lead or mentoring experience.
- Strong technical background in Linux systems administration or Site Reliability.
- Scripting experience in Python, Shell or Bash
- Any exposure to database administration would be extremely advantageous.
- Up to €85,000 depending on experience
- Pension, Discretionary Bonus, Healthcare after probation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Cameron Quigley Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 016994355
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs