Lead Data Engineer
£70000 - £80000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be working with an industry-leading consultancy as they continue to grow their data team in Belfast. They are currently seeking a Lead Data Engineer to join their ranks to promote change and innovate technology solutions. This position will give you the opportunity to work with a Global organisation across a variety of sectors, gaining experience and driving your career progression.
Are you ready to shape the future of data engineering in a dynamic and innovative environment?
- £70,000 to £80,000 with flexibility for the right candidate
- 25 Days annual leave plus statutory days and the option to buy 5 additional days
- Health and lifestyle perks, including private healthcare for you and your family
- Generous company pension scheme
- Share options
- Annual performance based bonus
- Flexible/Hybrid work model
About the role:
As Lead Data Engineer, you will be at the forefront of creating seamless user experiences by leading teams to deliver functioning client solutions. Your responsibilities include designing and deploying production data pipelines, processing large amounts of structured and unstructured data, and leveraging AWS cloud technologies. You will provide the technical authority across projects, lead and further build out the team of dynamic data professionals.
- Experience in designing and deploying data pipelines within a big data architecture.
- Proficiency in Python, Scala, Spark, SQL.
- Knowledge of data cleaning, wrangling, visualisation, and reporting.
- Experience with cloud technologies for ETL pipeline, data warehouse, and data lake design/building (ideally AWS).
- Proven experience leading teams in designing and maintaining large-scale data solutions.
To speak in absolute confidence about this Data Engineering opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Senior Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935507
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs