Key Account Manager
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group are delighted to be working alongside the UK's most advanced composites manufacturer, based in Lisburn, to recruit a Key Account Manager.
As their Key Account Manager, you will aim to build and maintain long term relationships with new and existing clients through the UK.
- Provide regular updates on all client orders and forecasts.
- Preparation and delivery of monthly reports as required to the sales team and senior management.
- Highlight and resolve potential problems.
- Provide timely customs paperwork that complies with all standards and requirements.
- Negotiate with clients to find mutually agreeable solutions.
- Embrace challenge, be flexible, volunteer for tasks and commit to them.
- 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Numerate and ability to spot trends.
- The ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to quickly identify problems and recommend solutions.
- Sound decision-making skills and the ability to plan and prioritise.
- Monday to Thursday 9-5
- Friday 9-4
- Flexi Friday can finish at 1pm if three hours are made up during week.
- Free refreshments
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free Parking
For a confidential conversation about this opportunity or a general enquiry about your career prospects, please contact Paul Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group, on 02890 490 904 or by email - firstname.lastname@example.org. You can view a wide selection of current jobs by visiting MCS Group website or sending your CV for consideration on the portal.