Junior Network Engineer (Global Travel)
£24000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Global Travel, Great Bonus
IT & Digital
MCS group is delighted to be partnering up with a huge global managed service provider. This is a fantastic opportunity for a network engineer to grow with an amazing, forward thinking organisation. In this role, you will have the flexibility to work anywhere in the world and the chance to pursue a range of management, data analytics, or cyber security career pathways.
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity for global travel.
- Salary remuneration of 24000-30000 dependant on experience.
- Working for an organisation that is global renowned for staff retention and a great place to work.
- Massive push on learning and development with a fantastic training programme.
What you will bring to the table:
- Fantastic attitude with an IT focused career at the forefront.
- Minimum 9 months in a network engineering role, ideally in managed services.
- Experience with networking concepts, protocols, and technologies (TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLANs, VPNs, etc.).
- Firewall knowledge gained in a commercial environment.
- CCNA or CCNP obtained or in progress.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs.