Junior IT Engineer
£18500.00 - £22000.00 per annum + Personal Development
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a homegrown managed service provider as they look to add a junior IT engineer to the team. Our client has a great reputation for staff progression and building great careers for junior engineers.
- Providing 1st line support for a range of clients, including troubleshooting and fixing issues.
- Working with Microsoft and windows technologies.
- Taking client calls and working on tickets, escalating where appropriate.
- Working with hands-on hardware.
- Exposure to on-site client support.
What will you bring to table?
- Full clean driver's license.
- Great attitude, student mentality.
- Previous experience in IT, placement will suffice.
- Interest in networking infrastructure.
- Good team player.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to 22000.
- Parking on-site.
- Company vehicle for jobs when required.
- Car allowance.
- Hardware provided.
- Great push on personal development and over 30 years of IT expertise to learn from.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stuart Kennedy, Specialist IT Consultant at MCS Group 02896935515
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs