Junior Business Development Assistant
£24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum + Hybrid Working
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with Northern Ireland's leading food service provider. They are a leading Wholesaler in Northern Ireland and supply goods to over 450 stores. They achieved Gold accreditation against the Investors in People standard framework in 2023, in recognition of people management excellence and their commitment to investment in people. We are thrilled to be collaborating in their search for a Junior Business Development Assistant.
- Utilise your skills in the areas of structured problem solving, business analysis, data analytics, design thinking and lean process improvement to help business performance and profitability.
- Proficiency in Excel/Microsoft packages.
- Identify areas for process improvement across existing ways of working relating to systems process and people.
- Engage directly with stakeholders to drive business outcomes, including the facilitation of workshops and project governance.
- Be willing to develop in the business' transformation capabilities e.g Digital and Business analytics programs.
- Be focused on data integrity and data management.
- GCSE in English and Maths Level C or higher (or equivalent)
- 1 years' experience in project or process improvement, with examples
- Strong numeric analysis, presentation and Process Mapping and requirement gathering skills
- Qualifications in software platforms such as Power Automate, SharePoint or Power BI.
- Project Management qualification
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment.
- Experience in applying best practice Business and Process Analysis techniques
- Working experience of Power Automate, Sharepoint, Business analytics' tools e.g Power BI or Qliksense, Excel Macros
This is a hybrid role based in Netownabbey.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jess Ritchie, IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 95685491 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.