Junior Backend Developer (Games Development)
€30000.00 - €35000.00 per annum
Republic of Ireland
IT & Digital
MCS Group is excited to announce our partnership with an Irish-owned software company which specialises in delivering bespoke software solutions to organisations and studios within the gaming industry. We are looking for a junior backend developer with a strong foundation in gaming-focused software tools such as Unreal Engine or Unity to join their team.
- A starting salary of up to €35,000 per annum, depending on technical assessment performance
- Company pension contributions
- Learning and development fund
- Remote working model
- Degree level education in computer science or other related field
- A willingness and ability to learn quickly
- Experience with games-focused software tools: Unreal Engine or Unity
- Experience with a range of software tools
- Commercial experience in backend game development
- Gaming project work during studies
- Experience working to an agile methodology
- Exposure to server side technologies
- Delivery of high-quality and scalable code,
- Adopt and adhere to industry best practices
- Collaborate effectively with the team - learn, share and question
To explore this exciting opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV through the provided link or contact Eoin Meehan, Specialist IT Consultant for Ireland at MCS Group, via +35316994279.
Even if this particular position does not match your requirements, MCS Group offers a wide selection of other job opportunities. Visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to discover our current listings and find the perfect fit for you.