Java Software Developer
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be exclusively partnering with a leading global company working at the forefront of innovation, technology and engineering within the Aerospace, Security and Defence industry. This company's research and development and cutting-edge technical solutions have played a key role for decades in ensuring the security and safety of nations worldwide, from the bottom of the ocean to the heights of outer-space. They are seeking a Java Software Developer to join their talented and well-established Belfast team.
- Join a talented team of software engineers working on multi-disciplinary, long-term global projects across the Aerospace, Security, Defence, Transportation and Cyber-Security industries
- Play a key role in end-to-end software development, across design, testing and deployment in the field
- Develop, integrate and debug innovative, cutting-edge software solutions using Java and Spring
- Undertake unit, integration and system level software testing
- 3+ years of experience in Java software development
- Experience working across the whole software development lifecycle, from design, testing and deployment
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies and continuous integration
- Knowledge of programming best practices and producing clean code
- Previous experience of hardware/software interfaces, real-time operating systems or electronics is desireable but not essential
- Highly competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Generous annual leave policy
- Health insurance policy
- Share incentive and life assurance plan
- Enhanced pension contributions
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.