Java Engineer - Inside IR35
£95000 - £105000 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is working with a world-renowned Financial Trading House as they look for a Contract Java Engineer to join them for 6 months. This Contract Java Engineer will work on cutting edge trading applications and Post-Trade Applications for a period of 6 months. As Contract Java Engineer, you will get first-hand experience of the world of Financial Trading, and join this leading organisation at a time of incredible change and technical transformation.
** Please note - This role requires 2 days per week on-site working in Belfast **
- You will work on a team who specialise in low latency performance, big data scalability, and absolute reliability.
- You will get involved in everything from discussions at architectural level, to design & development and hands on coding (Java).
- You will champion development best-practice, reviewing code to ensure integrity and using your problem solving skills to identify solutions to potential issues.
- You will have extensive commercial experience with Java, with proven ability to write solid, clean code.
- Ideally you will have experience of BDD, and have worked in an Agile environment.
- Experience of developing applications in the Cloud is desirable.
- This role can wait for 4 weeks for someone to start, so is perfect if you have a 4 week notice period.
- Low latency experience with Java is a bonus!
Length: 12 month contract
Rate: £550 per day
Location: Hybrid (2 days per week in the office in Belfast Northern Ireland)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jill Johnston, Head of IT Contracts, at MCS Group +442896 935509
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.