£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be work with a home-grown FMCG company who are on of the largest suppliers in Northern Ireland within their sector. They are currently recruiting an IT Technician to assist the team due to the busy workload.
*This is a fantastic role for someone to get their foot into their first IT role*
- Support the Shop floor by carrying out preventative maintenance on all hardware.
- Assist with the implementation and integration of a new ticketing system.
- Set up desktops and accounts for new joiners, and follow the process to remove leavers.
- Manage helpdesk tickets throughout the day.
- Prioritise business critical support and provide routine checks across business.
- Provide software support across the business.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- 1 Year of experience within an IT support role (Placement year suitable)
- Experience with printer support and troubleshooting.
Salary & working hours
- £25,000 - £30,000
- Monday to Friday (8hr shift between 6am - 6pm)
- On-site Coleraine
If you want to find out more about this role the company and what to expect contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902.
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL