IT Systems Officer
£32000.00 - £36298.00 per annum
Newry & Mourne
IT & Digital
MCS Group is currently working with an Educational Body who are currently on the lookout for an IT Systems Officer. This IT Systems Officer role will give you the opportunity to work across a wide variety of technology within this role allowing you to develop your skills in multiple areas.
You will be expected to work as part of a small team delivering support across the following areas:
- Assist with the development of planning and documentation for business continuity and disaster recovery processes including operational implementation of backups.
- Implement a new Cyber Security response plan.
- Maintain the server and storage infrastructure within the business including cloud-based infrastructure.
- Assist with the design, installation, specification and configuring of applications & systems.
- Maintain all Microsoft systems including Office 365.
- Work with Endpoint deployment and management (SCCM & MEM)
- HND or Higher in Information Technology or Computing.
- 3 years of experience in the last 5 working in the following areas:
- Experience working with Server Management (Windows & Linux)
- Systems Management (Databases, web systems and emails)
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Management.
- Hosting Infrastructure Management (SANs & Virtual Servers)
- Cloud system Management e.g. Microsoft 365
- 1 year of team management experience.
- Access to a full driver's licence and access to a vehicle.
What you'll get in return:
- Hours: 36 per week
- Salary: up to £36,298
- Great benefits & Holidays!
If this is the role for you and you would be interested in discussing more to do with the company, the role and the benefits packages, don't hesitate to contact Aaron Pyper at MCS Group on 028 904 90 902 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL CONVERSATIONS ARE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL